Friday, October 2, 2009

Denver Adventures, part 1 -- Ladies' Day Out

Here is the first post of several about Miranda's trip to Denver last month. She spent over a week with my family during my trip to Durham, and by all accounts she had a great time. One of the highlights was a "ladies day" with Aunt Ellery. Nothing like an afternoon out for lunch and pedicures. Tres fabulous.

All dressed up and ready to go.

Doesn't she look grown up?

Her first time in the pedi chair. I just adore pedicures, and the wunchie seems to be following in my footsteps (no pun intended).

Hey -- I've never had a little flower on my toes before!

What a precious little foot!


And for dessert, a deliciously big cookie!

1 comment:

billy said...

Wow! What an amazing series of photos...and that little foot!...that has to be one of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen! And it is neat to see her side-by-side with Ellery....you can really tell the resemblance in the overall shape of the face....