Monday, March 30, 2009

Overheard

  • After leaving Miranda naked in the family room while I found some clothes, I returned & found her wearing a pull-up. She said, "Mommy, I decided that I should put on my diaper, so I did. I just decided."
  • As Billy left for the office one morning, Miranda handed him a scrap of paper and said, "Here, Daddy. Don't forget your boarding card."
  • "I'm the big sister now." When I asked who was the little brother or sister, she said, "It's the baby in my belly. It's coming out in 2 weeks!"

2 comments:

Janet said...

They're too funny, aren't they? Pretty much everybody in our house has babies in their bellies at various times.

Anonymous said...

That is great! We should get the girls together... Clara has been announcing to people lately (picture the ladies at the library) "I have some exciting news. I just got pregnant last week!" You should see their faces. And lest you get any ideas, the answer is No! I'm not pregnant at this time! :)